FRA Race Organisers - Documents
Welcome to this facility, which has evolved over a number of years from my race results system,
and my observations of procedures at races.
Please read the following carefully:
- This is a work in progress, and as such comes with no warranty.
- Nevertheless, the current version has been successfully used for a number of senior and junior races.
- It needs more evaluation, constructive feedback and ideas to become truly ‘good practice’.
- Please email contact ‘at’ felljunior.org.uk with your suggestions.
- The design philosophy:
- To prompt all those involved in fell races to think about their responsibilities and fulfil them.
- Clear communication via consistent formats is a way of achieving that goal.
- The system is not intended to be a superficial tick box exercise, which implies the RO has conformed with FRA requirements.
- It is expected that in addition, RO will produce their own fully detailed plans for their race.
- The input data validation and output are based on current FRA rules, guidelines, and documents.
- I will endeavour to keep the system in line with any changes to FRA rules and guidelines.
- The system has not been endorsed by the FRA committee.
- Please read the Notes and Document Usage pages, which can be found on the system menu.
Please click for the system menu.
All content / formats © Copyright 2011 - 2018
With acknowledgements to
The Fell Runners Association Limited