FRA Race Organisers - Documents
Complete the relevant input form to create a tailored document
pack of forms and templates to help plan and manage your race:
- An Entry Form in A5 x 2 = A4 landscape format.
- A Risk Assessment template.
- A Race Administration Planning template.
- A Registration Team Briefing document.
- Weather Conditions and Race Notes documents for display at registration.
- A Marshals Register.
- A Marshals Instructions form for each check point input.
- Race No. Grids for the finish line and each check point input.
- A Central Race No. Log if there are multiple check points.
- A Finish Line template for recording race positions.
Optionally times can be recorded on a separate sheet by printing two sets of pages.
- An Entry List Summary template (optional).
- A senior Competitor Instructions form will be printed in place of one A5 Entry Form,
if the race category is AM, AL, or BL, or you choose the option.
- The combined Entry Form and Competitor Instructions A4 sheet should be issued to competitors.
- The Competitor Instructions should be torn off and returned to the competitor at registration.
- A Junior Age Groups Table for display at registration.
- Sticky Labels and a matching Results Template can be produced for a manual results system.
- Race numbers to fit plastic identity pouches as an additional means of identification.
- Separate Race No. Grids, Finish Line templates, and Prize List templates are produced for junior races.
- Delete any marshal or competitor instructions not applicable, and
add further instructions by hand to the printed masters if required.
- All documents are in pdf format, and require Adobe Reader or similar to open and print them.
All content / formats © Copyright 2011 - 2017
With acknowledgements to
The Fell Runners Association Limited